Training Manager for CNS Division – multinational pharmaceutical
Posted 2 years ago
The position will report to the Head of HR with the direct supervision of the Group Training Manager and will:
- Be responsible for designing, developing and implementing sales force training programs.
- Provide field support to sales force and develop programs based on identified developmental needs.
- Must be a graduate of a Science related course preferably a Registered Nurse (the role will take the responsibility of a Safety Officer)
- With at least 3 years working experience in the same capacity in a pharmaceutical set-up with excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills;
- High proficiency in using Powerpoint, Excel and other similar computer tools/programs.
- 4. Must be willing to travel and conduct regular fieldwork as required