- Responsible for assisting the Store Officer in conducting the day-to-day operations in the assigned convenience store.
- Responsibilities include supervising the employee in the assigned department and coordinating with other departments to ensure the achievements of sales targets.
- Ensures long term profitability through the attainment of monthly sales target.
- Assists the Store Officer in the daily supervision, discipline, training and performance evaluation of subordinates.
- Acts as the store cash custodian on his/her designated shift. Ensures that all cash funds in the store are intact and balanced at all times.
- Monitors inventory shortages/overages and keeps track of fast and slow moving or remaining stocks. Ensures all item displays are with price tags and in accordance to the planogram.
- Responsible in the receiving process and encoding of receipts in the system.
- Checks the completeness of delivery documents and initial scanning of PO and SI.
- Responsible in the creation of store purchase order and receiving in the system.
- Prepares and print signage. Check price change and ensures that such in complied and cascaded properly to all concerned.
- In the absence of the Store Officer, conducts pep-talks, ensures that promotional activities and the likes are properly cascaded.
- Adheres to the company’s policies and procedures consistently.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
|Qualifications:||Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills Excellent customer service skills Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policy and sales goals Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision Time management and ability to prioritize tasks given Willingness to learn about new items and procedures quickly|
|Job Specializations:||Customer Service/Sales/Retails/Food and Beverage/Restaurant/Fast Food Chain|
|Career Level:||Entry Level/Mid Level/Senior Level|