- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to a vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
|Qualifications:||Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles. Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information. High level of accuracy and efficiency. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills. Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required. Attention to detail. Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.|
|Educational Attainment:||Bachelor's College Degree of Accounting or any related course|
|Career Level:||Newly grad can apply|
|Experience:||With or without experience|